- Leave the M60 at Junction 24 and take the M67 towards Sheffield.
- Leave the M67 at Junction 3 and at the traffic lights at the top of the slip road, turn right towards Hyde Town Centre.
- At the second set of traffic lights turn left onto Mottram Road.
- Pass Morrisons store on your left and at the first set of lights turn right onto Lumn Road.
- At the top of the road there is a T-junction where you turn left onto Walker Lane.
- The entrance to the ground is down just past Hyde Leisure Pool.
- There is parking available outside the ground and at the Leisure Pool.
A residents only parking scheme operates in the vicinity of the ground so street parking has to be away from the stadium.
The nearest railway station is Newton for Hyde, which is around half a mile away from the ground. It is served by regular trains from Manchester Piccadilly. It should take around ten minutes to walk.
- On exiting the station walk down the hill down the bottom of the road.
- Cross over Sheffield Road and go straight up Castle Street in front of you (please note that both Sheffield Road and Castle Streets are both back streets in an area of industrial unites).
- At the top of Castle Street turn left onto Commercial Brow which becomes Halton Street, after crossing the motorway bridge.
- At the end of Halton Street at the T-junction turn left onto Mottram Road.
- Then take the first right into Grange Road North.
- Then take the next right into Miles Street and the ground is down at the bottom of this street.